Radiesse is an FDA-approved dermal filler designed to treat facial wrinkles and other signs of aging. It is a highly effective injectable that can help add volume to your skin for a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
The Radiesse Procedure
During a consultation with your doctor, you can discuss your goals and expectations from the treatment. She will then assess your facial area and determine the proper placement for each injection. The dosage used depends on the state of your skin and your aesthetic goals.
The process is quick and efficient, only requiring up to 15 mins and you can return to your normal activities immediately after. With a treatment like this, you’ll also have the benefit of not having to go through a period of downtime.
Once the Radiesse is injected, it will work to eliminate the signs of aging while boosting your collagen production levels. With the boost in collagen, you’ll see the benefits of the treatment continue to improve over the course of time.
Common Uses for Radiesse
Radiesse is mostly used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the nose and the mouth area. It is also an effective treatment for adding volume to the skin on the back of your hands. It can also be used to add volume to your facial skin and to treat scars.
The benefits provided by Radiesse even extends other areas. It can help reshape the chin and nose, recontour your jaw line, add volume to the lips, and enhance your cheeks. Discuss your requirements with your doctor during the initial consultation to gain a better understanding of the treatment and to manage your treatment sessions.
The Benefits of the Radiesse Injectable Dermal Filler
Due to its composition, Radiesse can offer patients several benefits.
• Radiesse is a safe cosmetic treatment that can provide patients with long-lasting results. It consists of substances that naturally occur in the body which means there is no risk of any allergic reactions occurring.
• Results from a Radiesse treatment are apparent within a week’s time. Due to the fact that Radiesse also boosts collagen production, the results also last for a long time. After two to three months, you can continue to notice improvements in your skin’s appearance.
• Radiesse is made from calcium hydroxylapatite. The gel used for the treatment consists of particles of calcium hydroxylapatite. The gel holds these particles beneath the skin layers. These particles create fillers for the skin and produce immediate results.
• Radiesse is a nonsurgical treatment that does not require recovery time. You can resume your work and normal daily routine right after a treatment is completed.
• There are no risks of major side effects after a Radiesse session. You may experience slight pain, redness, or discomfort on the injection site, but this is temporary and should subside soon.
Is Radiesse for You?
Radiesse is often recommended for people over the age of 35. If your face displays mild signs of aging, Radiesse might be the perfect anti-wrinkle treatment for you. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you might need to wait before you can have a Radiesse treatment performed.
You can talk to a qualified and experienced doctor if you are keen on learning more about the Radiesse treatment.
Contact Our Office
Contact the Feng Clinic to learn more about Radiesse. During a consultation with skilled plastic surgeon Dr. Lu-Jean Feng, you can learn more details about the treatment and how it can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.