Juvederm is an FDA-approved treatment and is considered by many to be the future of dermal -filler technologies. Juvederm can instantly restore lost volume to your skin. Whether you want a fuller pout for your lips or a more youthful-looking appearance, Juvederm can help you reach your aesthetic and cosmetic goals through a quick and straightforward procedure.
This treatment has been used for over a decade on millions of individuals, and the vast majority of these individuals are quite happy with their results.
What Sets Juvederm Apart from the Rest?
Juvederm is a fantastic way to revitalize your skin. It can reverse the wrinkles that come about as a result of aging, exposure to external elements like UV rays, and a person’s genetic predispositions.
This filler gives your skin a much more youthful appearance. Here are some of the unique features and effects of Juvederm:
1. Smoothes away wrinkles: Using Juvederm restores skin volume, resolving the appearance of moderate and harsh wrinkles.
2. Provides immediate results: The results of a Juvederm treatment very soon after the procedure, so you won’t have to wait a long time before enjoying the benefits.
3. No recovery period: After the treatment, people can go back to their regular activities immediately. It is a minimally invasive treatment, and it is incredibly convenient.
4. It has a critical natural ingredient: The hyaluronic acid (HA) in Juvederm is naturally found in your skin and stimulates the production of collagen. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin from within.
5. The body reabsorbs it safely: Over time, your body will gradually absorb the HA that the serum contains, causing the treated area to slowly regain its former appearance. Since HA occurs naturally in the human body and exists at the very foundation of the skin where it provides structural support, this process is quite safe.
6. It is quite effective: Juvederm is designed to be one of the most effective minimally invasive cosmetic treatments on the market. It has also been developed and formulated with comfort and convenience in mind. It is a procedure that can typically be performed within fifteen minutes, so it will not disrupt your daily schedule.
7. Built-in anesthesia: Juvederm has built-in local anesthesia in the form of lidocaine. The presence of this in Juvederm prevents the patient from feeling pain or discomfort during the treatment.
Which Areas Do People Use Juvederm to Treat?
Juvederm is known to rejuvenate areas of the face where the skin’s volume and fullness have been lost. It can be used to treat the nasolabial folds at the corners of your nose, the parentheses lines around the sides of the mouth, the marionette lines coming down from the sides of the mouth, and in the lips themselves to create soft fullness.
What are the Results That Are Expected from a Juvederm Treatment?
Visible and immediate improvement appears within one to two days in the treatment areas. The effects last for at least six months to a year. Supplemental treatments are ideal for maintaining optimal results.
Learn More Today
Contact our office today and schedule an informative consultation with Dr. Lu-Jean Feng, a skilled board-certified plastic surgeon.