BBL phototherapy is a new and innovative technology that uses laser light therapy to treat a variety of skin conditions, such as pigmentation, acne, sun spots, and wrinkles. It can help treat skin conditions that are caused by sun damage, aging, stress, various lifestyle habits, and other factors.
BBL technology uses controlled and precisely targeted light lasers to target specific spots and areas of the skin that are damaged without touching the surrounding skin and tissue of the area under treatment. The technology can precisely treat age spots, small veins on the face, and other vascular issues in a safe and effective manner.
What Can BBL Phototherapy Be Used For?
BBL phototherapy technology can treat nearly any area of the body and the skin. It can be calibrated to match your particular skin type so that you don’t develop any rashes, itching, or allergic reactions to the therapy. By tailoring the therapy to your individual skin type, it can help you achieve your desired results quickly and efficiently.
The most common areas of the body that are treated with BBL phototherapy technology include the regions that are exposed to sunlight the most, including the face. The skin is prone to severe damage when exposed to the sun, and sunscreen can only do so much to protect the body and face against the sun’s harsh UVA and UVB rays.
Skin Conditions That Can Be Treated with BBL Phototherapy
BBL phototherapy can help treat the following kinds of skin conditions effectively and safely:
• It can help remove vascular lesions on the face and body, including small blood vessels that jut out from underneath the skin.
• It can erase lesions on areas of the body that are pigmented badly due to the sun. These lesions include age spots, sun spots, brown spots, freckles, sun-damaged skin, liver spots, birthmarks, and other types of pigmented skin lesions on the face and body.
• It can help remove unwanted hair from any part of the body, including the face.
• It can help correct uneven skin tone and texture and can help repair skin that has been damaged by bad acne, leaving behind acne scars.
• It can help treat acne successfully and prevent their reoccurrence.
• It can help make the skin firmer and tighter and can improve skin elasticity. The treatment helps in firming and tightening the skin.
• It removes deep scars and wrinkles, hemangiomas, red spots, and stretch marks caused due to pregnancy or weight loss.
• It helps correct redness, flushing, and rosacea and helps in overall skin repair and rejuvenation.
How Does BBL Phototherapy Work?
BBL delivers controlled amounts of light energy that heat the upper layers of your skin. This causes the skin cells of the targeted areas to produce new collagen and regenerate. This will lead to increased firmness of the skin and make the skin smoother, more radiant, and younger looking.
Make an Appointment
Experienced board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Lu-Jean Feng offers BBL phototherapy treatment and a variety of other aesthetic rejuvenation and enhancement procedures. Set up a consultation – contact us today!