Lu-Jean Feng, M.D. – Internationally Renowned Microvascular Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon
Lu-Jean Feng, M.D., is the founder and medical director of the Clinic and is the one and only plastic and reconstructive surgeon on staff. She is board certified, has more than 28 years of experience and is recognized on a global level.
While she specializes in cosmetic surgery of the face, breast and body, Dr. Feng is recognized for being one of the first to use autogenous tissue for breast reconstruction, which gained national attention in the 80s. Dr. Feng has pioneered the research on the integrity of breast implants as devices for decades and has testified her findings before the FDA. She is also one of few surgeons to perform an all-natural breast enhancement using a patient’s own regenerative stems cells and fat tissue and, most recently, she introduced a “painless and drainless” abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) procedure which dramatically reduces recovery time.
- B.A., Cum Laude, Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry, Yale College, New Haven, CT
- Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Internship in General Surgery, University of California Hospitals, San Francisco, CA
- Residency in General Surgery, University of California Hospitals, San Francisco, CA
- Residency in Plastic Surgery, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery,University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, NC
- Microvascular Surgery Fellowship, New York University Medical Center, New York, NY
- Clinical Instructor of Surgery (Plastic Surgery), New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Clinical Associate Professor of Surgery, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH
- Board Certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Medical Association, American Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery, Ohio Valley Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the International Visiting Committee, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, Cleveland, OH